- 9 Centers of enlightenment are ready for delivering the cultural service in the governorates of Egypt.
- Culture begins its strategy to build human and to achieve justice in all the regions of Egypt.
Dr. Enas Abdel-Dayem ,The Minister of Culture, follows up the implementation of a strategy for sustainable cultural development by increasing the role of the General Organization of Culture Palaces, which is witnessing a new renaissance in the Egyptian regions by adding 9 new cultural palaces , houses ,libraries and centers in Assiut, Red Sea, Luxor, Giza, Sinai to promote the positive values in society and to protect the cultural heritage and identity of Egypt , this can be done by delivering cultural product to the citizens in the cities and border areas to achieve the cultural justice in addition to discovering the talents through the talents development centers .
Out of our belief in the importance of human construction and enlightenment, The General Organization of Culture Palaces, headed by Dr. Ahmed Awwad , prepares new cultural sites, which started their work two years ago in the framework of The National Service Project, in preparation for their inauguration during the coming period - as the first phase of the projects of The Organization.
- Assiut - (Gamal Abdel Nasser Culture Palace)
- The project of establishing the Culture Palace of the leader Gamal Abdel Nasser in Assiut. The total area of 650 m2 ,consisting of two floors and a basement. The basement contains a hall that is designated as a storeroom and a security room. The ground floor includes a reception hall, a theater that can accommodate 145 seats . The theater has actors rooms , a seminar hall, an information technology hall. The upper floor includes a public library, a women's club, a science club, a museum for some of the leader's collectibles, a panorama and a top VIP lounge.
- The Red Sea (The two culture houses of Abraq and Ras Hadraba)
- The project of establishing a cultural house in the Red Sea, with a total area of 500 m2, consisting of two floors. The ground floor includes the reception, the children's library, the children's activities hall, the environmental crafts hall, computer and information hall, the bookstore, the administrative rooms, the summer theater ( Mahka Al-Rababa) with an area of 130 m 2, the stage is 20m2 .The second floor contains a public library.
- The project of establishing a culture house in Ras Hadarba in The Red Sea, with a total area of 750 m2, consisting of two floors. The ground floor includes reception, children's library, children's activities hall, environmental crafts hall, computer and information lounge, bookstore, (Mahka Al- Rababa) with an area of 170m2, the stage is 25m2 . The second floor contains a public library.
- Luxor (The two culture houses of Al-Odaysat and Houd Al-Remal)
- The project of establishing a cultural house in Hadar Al-Odaysat in Luxor, with a total area of 1323 m2 , consisting of two floors, the ground floor includes: - reception hall , a public library, a technology and information hall, administrative rooms, theater rooms, theater of 220 m2,contains 145 The second floor has environmental character halls, plastic arts, a workshop, children's activities, and projection rooms
- The project of establishing the culture house of " Hod Al- Remal" in Luxor, with a total area of 859 m2, consisting of two floors. The ground floor includes the reception halls , a public library, a technology and information hall, administrative rooms, actors rooms, the main theater on an area of 180 m2, with 125 seats, The second floor includes the halls of environmental handcrafts and plastic arts expositions, studio, the activities hall, reflection rooms and the store.
- Al- Giza (Al- Bahr Al Azam Library)
- The development and renovation of the library of the Al- Bahr Al Azam in Al-Giza on a total area of 3000 m2 and the building on an area of 370 m2. The project consists of three floors. The first floor includes an entrance hall with two floors height, a gallery of art exhibitions, a public library, a summer cinema, a wooden music kiosk. The second floor includes an information technology hall and a children's library. The third floor contains an open area for cultural activities and 3 wooden pergola.
- Al- Sharqia (Belbeis Culture Palace)
- The development and renovation of Belbeis Culture Palace in Al- Sharqia, with a total area of 1350 m2 ,consisting of two floors. The ground floor includes a VIP lounge, a theater of 350 seats and a children's library of 55 The first floor includes the literary club hall, , Multi-function room, technology club room, women's club room, control rooms of lighting and sound of the theater, and a roof pergola for summer activities.
- Kafr El Sheikh (Desouq Culture Palace)
- The development and renovation of Desouq Culture Palace in Kafr El-Sheikh, with a total area of 1200m2, consisting of a two administrative buildings. The ground floor includes administrative rooms, a hall for the entrance of the theater, an information technology club room, the second floor includes a children plastic arts room, a public library . The theater consists of a hall, a stage and a balcony for spectators, a joint building with 4 floors with rooms for actors, a plastic arts gallery for exhibitions and a room for the folkloric instruments .
- South Sinai (Sharm El Sheikh Culture Palace)
- The development and renovation of Sharm El-Sheikh Culture Palace in South Sinai on total area of 1500m2. The palace consists of a single floor with a theater area of 580m2, including a stage , 284 seats, a public library, a children's library and a technology club.
- The second stage :- five cultural sites are about to be inaugurated opening
10-The General Organization of Cultural Palaces is preparing to complete the development and renovation of five cultural sites before the end of this year as a second stage in :- Wadi Al Natroun, Mansoura, Damanhour, Qena and Al Sharqia, to be an addition to the Egyptian cultural structure in order to promote the cultural awareness and thought , to face extremism and to seed the noble values in our society.